Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cloaca Maxima: Nationwide

We haven't even had our inaugural event, and still I'm hoping that Cloaca Maxima spreads like wildfire, through word of mouth and innuendo. I'm hoping that I'll be in Seattle for a conference or something, and I'll see a poster for CM. Or I'll get a haircut in Chicago, and the hairdressers will be gossiping about it. People in Iceland will be hosting their own Cloaca Maxima ... with an Icelandic twist.

This guy knows what I'm talking about

Yes, it'll be the new Fight Club, except without the bodily harm and black eyes.


                             TYLER'S VOICE
                 We've got six Cloaca Maxima events in 
                 Chicago now...

     JACK spins, dropping the phone -- TYLER sits beside him.

                             TYLER
                 Four in Milwaukee.

                             JACK
                 What's this all about, Tyler?

                             TYLER
                 And, we're definitely filling a void
                 in the rural South.

                             JACK
                 Why do people think I'm you?




Or maybe I just want Brad Pitt to be my alter ego. I think that goal might be more reasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment